03/06/2021 09:27, Tobias Frost :
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 11:57:51PM +0200, Romain Porte wrote:
>> Hi tobi,
>>
>> On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 17:02:06 +0200 Tobias Frost <t...@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> I have fixed this issue by renaming the dependency to the correct name
>> (python3-ots instead of python3-opentype-sanitizer). New package version
>> has just been signed and uploaded to mentors [1]. The commit that
>> provides the fix was also pushed to the Salsa repository [2].
>>
> Thanks for the quick update!
>
> The package seems good, beside d/copyright:
> - Copyright years are missing
> - d/copyright is incomplete/inaccurate:
> for example: file bin/gftools-fix-ascii-fontmetadata.py has:
> # Copyright 2013 The Font Bakery Authors.
> # Copyright 2017 The Google Font Tools Authors
> (- optional: Its customary to say "Apache-2.0", not "Apache-2" as license
>    identifier in d/copyright, this is also the SPDX identifier for it.)
>
> So, after you've reviewed and updated c/copyright, ping me again.

Thanks for the review, new proposal sent to mentors (#7) and commits
pushed to salsa to fix all of the listed issues.

> (Note: I'm usually not sponsoring python, but as this package blocks other
> RFSs,
> I'm doing an exception here. If someone with more experience in this field
> wants
> to chime in, I'd be happy.)

I usually work with the Python team, but to me this package makes more
sense to be in the Debian Fonts team. I think I applied all of the good
practises enforced by the Debian Python team on their packages, so there
should not be any issues even from a Python perspective.

Thanks in advance for the review/upload and cheers,

Romain.