Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Kyle,

I'm currently looking over (old) RFS bugs… And this one is very old :( Sorry for
that … So, before looking into it, can you confirm that you still interested in
maintaining this library?

Other than that, I prefer to sponsor only based on .dsc-files, preferable
uploaded to mentors.debian.net, as this is a (IMHO) more concise defintion
about exactly what to sponsor and selfish /me has also some automation in place
for mentos…

So I'd take a look at libatl after you confirmed and have some .dsc for me :)

Just remove the moreinfo tag when ready and I will take a look :)

--
Cheers,
tobi