On 6/9/21 8:48 PM, Tobias Frost wrote:
Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Olivier,

just for some quick feedback,

As we are currently frozen and an upload to unstable of a new upstream version
is a bit out of scope right now:
Do you want to target experimental or do you want wait for the bullseye release?

It seems that upstream has released 3.56 in the meantime, so depending on
the above question, do you want to update to that new version as well?

(I did not look at the package yet, just soliciating that feedback)

(Formally tagging moreinfo as this needs feedback and is not actionable until
then… Just remove the tag when ready for a review and I try to reserve time for
it.)

Hi Tobias,

Well this RFS is 4 months old, so yes it's a little late for it to reach bullseye :)

We're about to relase 3.60 soon anyway, so depending on bullseye's release date (do you have some idea btw ?) it might be possible that I close these RFS.

Question: in case 3.55 and 3.56 never make it in Debian, should I remove the entries from d/changelog ?

Thanks !

--
Olivier