Hi all,
I recently created the Find Identical Image (FII) open source software. FII
is a command line tool to find all identical images (i.e. exact duplicate
images that have same image dimension and same pixel values) in a folder.
It can also find images that are common in two folders. This tool will be
useful for people who are handling large image datasets. FII is written in
C++ and builds using CMake. It only depends on the standard C++ library.
More details about this software is available at
https://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/software/fii/

I am writing to request if one of the Debian package maintainers are
willing to create a Debian package for this software tool. I am new to this
mailing list and to the Debian developer community. So, I would appreciate
any advice on how to improve the FII software to make it suitable for the
Debian platform.

Best wishes
--
Dr. Abhishek Dutta