Hi Fransico,

* Francisco M Neto <fmn...@fmneto.com> [220815 11:36]:

>       So, I turn to the mentors present in this discussion list for
> incentive. Should I try again? Is there anything to say?

That's a tough question, and I can see why what happend can be
demotivating.  But in the end regardless of what you will receive as
answer: You will have to find the question to that for yourselve.

Surely it is a comittment to maintain a package in Debian, and that's
why the easy answer would be:  If you currently don't think, that you'll
be able to have the motivation to maintain it properly, it is best to
give up now.

But you can also take a look back:  You arleady learned a lot of the
technical part and convinced someone that your package(s) should be part
of Debian.  That is already quite a lot.  Now you only have to fix the
remaining thing.  And the good thing about that is, that you got a
reason and know where you have to invest some more work.  And you have
this mailing lists, which might be able to help you, if you share the
reject reason.

And if you get the problem fixed fast and a new package uploaded, I
would say it is worth a try to ask the ftp-team to recheck the package
while they have fresh memory of the issue.  That's not unheard of, but
of course I can't promise anything.

Best regards,
  Alexander