On Sun, Feb 12, 2023 at 03:43:05PM +0100, Hilmar Preuße wrote:
> Am 12.02.2023 um 07:54 teilte min sun mit:
>
> Hi,
>
> > To access further information about this package, please visit the
> > following URL:
> >
> >    https://mentors.debian.net/package/libcommons-collections4-java/
> >
> If you look at that link you'll see a few things, which should the
> resolved. At least the distribution name has to be changed from
> UNRELEASED to the desired value.

As a sponsor, I find it helpful when the distribution name is left as
UNRELEASED in a sponsor request.  It makes it easier to manipulate the
changelog with `dch` while preparing the package for a sponsored upload.

But as Hilmar notes, the other checks on that page should be addressed.
Specifically:

- fix debian/watch so the local version 4.4 matches upstream 4.4
- update the standards version
- update the debhelper dependency

Cheers,
tony