Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "geeqie":

 * Package name     : geeqie
   Version          : 1:2.1-1
 * URL              : http://geeqie.org/
 * License          : GPL-2+, GFDL-1.2+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/geeqie
   Section          : graphics

The source builds the following binary packages:

  geeqie - image viewer using GTK+
  geeqie-common - data files for Geeqie

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/geeqie/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/geeqie/geeqie_2.1-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 geeqie (1:2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Update debian/watch
   * New upstream version 2.1
   * Refresh patches
   * Remove patch Fix-1023-Unresponsive-UI-when-Show-Marks-is-enabled.patch
   * No need to install AUTHORS file
   * Install SVG icon too
   * d/changelog: remove trailing whitespace
   * Update Debian copyright to 2023
   * Remove unused include-binaries
   * Upgrade to Standards Version 4.6.2 (No changes required)
   * Add patch to fix lintian warning privacy-breach-generic
   * Add lintian override for false positive spelling error
     (ment/meant)

Regards,
--
  Andreas Rönnquist