Hello Antonio,

Antonio Russo writes:

> Package: sponsorship-requests
> Severity: normal
>
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kcollectd":
>
>  * Package name     : kcollectd
>    Version          : 0.12.1-1
>    Upstream contact : Antonio Russo <aeru...@aerusso.net>
>  * URL              : https://www.antonioerusso.com/projects/kcollectd
>  * License          : GFDL-1.3+, PUBLIC-DOMAIN, GPL-3+
>  * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kcollectd
>    Section          : utils
>
> The source builds the following binary packages:
>
>   kcollectd - simple collectd graphing front-end for KDE
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the following
>   https://mentors.debian.net/package/kcollectd/
>
> Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:
>
>   dget -x
> https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kcollectd/kcollectd_0.12.1-1.dsc
>
> Changes since the last upload:
>
>  kcollectd (0.12.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
>  .
>    * New upstream release 0.12.1.
>       - Align translations with source code (Closes: #1048793)
>    * Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2, no changes required.
>
> Best,
> Antonio Russo

Thank you, looks good to me.  I've tested and I confirm that I can't
reproduce #1048793 with kcollectd 0.12.1-1.

Small feedback: please consider updating debian/copyright with the
current information/years in one of your future uploads. :-)

Tobi, would you please sponsor this to unstable?  Thanks in advance.

-a