Hi!

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 7:02 AM Xiyue Deng <manp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For the unlikely but possible cause that tests with a long name is a
> prefix of other tests that may trigger this issue, I have modified the
> test name for testing purposes.  Can you help get the latest upload on
> mentors and try again?  TIA.

I tried this and it seems the issue was raised with my sbuild build environment.
I still got this:
https://paste.debian.net/1296268/

My sbuilderrc is here:
https://paste.debian.net/1296269/

But if use pbuilder[0] to build your package, it is ok.
So I think your package which is no problem.

BTW, I suspect the network accessing leads to the issue and I am annoy how to
disable network access during building for sbuild.

BR,
Bo
[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PbuilderHowto