Upon inspecting the embedded font, It seems to be a bespoke icon-font generated using a tool called "Fontello" from one of the icons of the octicons iconset from Atom <https://github.com/primer/octicons> (MIT Licensed SVGs)

The font has only 1 glyph, Would it suffice to add this source image to d/missing-souces and add that copyright info to d/copyright?