Hi.

Thanks for taking the time to review my package.

Am Donnerstag, dem 22.02.2024 um 22:58 +0100 schrieb Tobias Frost:
> d/postinst / postrm
>  - When you create a user, it should start with "_" - see policy
> 9.2.1
This has been implemented and is on its way, see
https://github.com/volkszaehler/vzlogger/pull/628

It was a bit complicated because I need to rename an existing user.
There are installations of the existing native package. I am therefore
unsure if it is good to do this. Going by the letter which is
"When maintainers choose a new hardcoded or dynamically generated
username" the username has already been choosen when the
debian/vzlogger.init script was created.

Since it is a now or never situation and since the number of existing
installations is still low I tend to rename the user. Any opinions are
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Joachim