Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "planner":

 * Package name     : planner
   Version          : 0.14.92-1
   Upstream contact : [fill in name and email of upstream]
 * URL              : https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Apps/Planner
 * License          : GPL-2+, GPL-2, BSD-like
 * Vcs              : [fill in URL of packaging vcs]
   Section          : gnome

The source builds the following binary packages:

  planner - project management application
  planner-doc - Documentation for planner
  planner-data - Data files for planner

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/planner/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/planner/planner_0.14.92-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 planner (0.14.92-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * New upstream version 0.14.92
   * New Maintainer (Closes: #892919)
   * d/control:
     - Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2
     - Bump debhelper-compat version to 13
     - Add new maintainer's name to maintainer field.
   * d/copyright:
     - Change source url to use https
     - Add new authors' copyright details
     - Update copyright years
     - Add new maintainer to copyright field
   * d/watch:
     - Bump watch version to 4
   * Add d/upstream/metadata
   * Add libplanner-*.so symlink to not-installed
   * Add usr/share/GConf to planner-data.install
   * Add planner.lintian-override (unnecessary ldconfig activation)
   * Add planner-data.lintian-override (missing desktop command)
 .
   [Helmut Grohne]
   * d/rules: Fix FTCBFS, skip gtkdoc in arch-only build (Closes: #1062785)
 .
   [Marriott NZ]
   * d/planner.mime: Remove quoted placeholder from mailcap entry. Fixes
     lintian warning (Closes: #987406)

Regards,
--
  Shriram Ravindranathan