Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "debian-el":

 * Package name     : debian-el
   Version          : 37.12
   Upstream contact : Debian Emacsen team <debian-emac...@lists.debian.org>
 * License          : GPL-2+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/debian-el
   Section          : lisp

The source builds the following binary packages:

  elpa-debian-el - Emacs helpers specific to Debian users
  debian-el - Transition package, debian-el to elpa-debian-el

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/debian-el/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/debian-el/debian-el_37.12.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 debian-el (37.12) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Bring back debian-autoloads.el (Closes: #1067902)
   * Fix comp warnings in debian-bug.el (Closes: #1067922)
   * Update distribution code names to recent releases
   * Append non-free-firmware to non-free when handling components
   * Move package info above copyright notice following existing practices
   * Bump package version to prepare for release

Regards,
--
Xiyue Deng