Well, it's not a *violation* of the DFSG to include derived files in
the upstream sources, as long as the source needed to regenerate them
is also included. That's often done for bootstrapping compilers.
Source tarballs also often include documentation PDFs and such so
people installing the software can read the documentation without
having to have that part of the build working.

That said, since you've already done the work to get that stuff
generated and debian-build time, I certainly have no objections to
just doing that, and even removing them from the source tarball if you
so desire.

Can't believe I missed the debian/control broken lines. Thanks.

Barring issues, will upload.