Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gpscorrelate":

 * Package name     : gpscorrelate
   Version          : 2.1-1
   Upstream contact : Dan Fandrich <d...@telarity.com>
 * URL              : https://dfandrich.github.io/gpscorrelate/
 * License          : GPL-2+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gpscorrelate
   Section          : graphics

The source builds the following binary packages:

  gpscorrelate - correlates digital photos with GPS data filling EXIF fields
(command line)
  gpscorrelate-gui - correlates digital photos with GPS data filling EXIF
fields (GUI)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/gpscorrelate/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpscorrelate/gpscorrelate_2.1-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 gpscorrelate (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * New upstream version 2.1
   * d/p/*:
     - Drop upstream_Adapt-to-API-type-changes-in-exiv2-0.28.0.patch:
       applied upstream
     - Add 0001-Remove-remote-image-links-from-documentation.patch
   * d/copyright:
     - Update copyright years
     - Simplify file list using wildcards
     - Remove deleted files from copyright
     - Add Upstream-Contact information
     - Add new maintainer to copyright
   * d/control:
     - Replace deprecated build-dep pkg-config with pkgconf
     - Bump Standards-Version to 4.7.0
     - Update maintainer name

Regards,
--