Welcome to Debian!

There are a lot of different ways someone can get started contributing to
Debian.  Some of
them are described at:

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/[1]

I would recommend reading over the resources on that page.  If you have any
questions as
you go, this mailing list is the perfect place to ask them.

Soren

--
Soren Stoutner
so...@debian.org