On Tuesday 17 May 2005 20:44, Sven Mueller wrote:
> Could you give us a (as minimal as possible) .tex file (and possibly the
> output .html you get) to reproduce this?
Sure, they are attached below.
I have tested that it is not konqueror's fault; even M$ explorer on another
machine gives the same result. On the other hand, double captions are
clearly visible into the html code.
I worked around this issue by manually correcting the bad html
code but as you can imagine it was a bit time consuming (even if I had only
seven tables) and as a result the latex file cannot be processed
automatically.
It may be worthwhile to note that the latex file is a lyx output and the lyx
"export html" menu item makes the screen full of errors and aborts (I ignore
what commands lyx uses for this option).
Latex2html compilation gives only some warnings, but such tables make bad a
final result that would have otherwise been an outstanding conversion.
I have also tried hevea which does not work at all.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.

Table 1.2.1: Le piattaforme di Debian

Table 1.2.1: Le piattaforme di Debian
Piattaforma Note
ia64 Computer con processore Intel Itanium a 64 bit
alpha Workstation DEC Alpha e compatibili
arm PDA (Sharp Zaurus), Acorn Archimedes
hppa Vecchie workstation (PA-RISC) di HP
s390 Computer mainframe di IBM mod. S/390
x86 AMD/Intel sui comuni computer e portatili
m68k Apple Classic Macintosh, Amiga 500, Atari ST
mips Workstation di Silicon Graphics
powerpc Moderni Apple (Power Macintosh)
sparc Workstation di Sun Microsystems

%
\begin{table}[t]

\caption{Le piattaforme di Debian\label{cap:Le-architetture}}

\begin{longtable}{|c||l|}
\hline
\textbf{Piattaforma}&
\textbf{Note}\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
ia64&
Computer con processore Intel Itanium a 64 bit\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
alpha&
Workstation DEC Alpha e compatibili\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
arm&
PDA (Sharp Zaurus), Acorn Archimedes\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
hppa&
Vecchie workstation (PA-RISC) di HP\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
s390&
Computer mainframe di IBM mod. S/390\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
 x86&
AMD/Intel sui comuni computer e portatili\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
m68k&
Apple Classic Macintosh, Amiga 500, Atari ST\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
mips&
Workstation di Silicon Graphics\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
powerpc&
Moderni Apple (Power Macintosh)\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
sparc&
Workstation di Sun Microsystems\tabularnewline
\hline
\end{longtable}
\end{table}