El Viernes, 3 de Septiembre de 2004 06:23, Luciano Bello escribió:
> * URL            :http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=14847

Read at the bottom of the description:

----8<-----
This is the last release of Kubication. I've discontinued it because i've
started writing a KDE daemon controled by a KControl Center Module for
replacing Kubication, which IMHO is a much better solution. I expect to
release it within one or two weeks. Anyway, if you find any bug in
Kubication, please report it, because part of Kubication source code will be
used in the KDE daemon.

If upstream is no longer supporting this package, I think it should not enter
debian. Wait until he completes the new application, and then package it.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]