On Fre, 09 Dez 2005, Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
>       http://www.imsc.res.in/~kapil/tex4ht/tex4ht/tex4ht_20051130-1.dsc

Now it is uploaded and close to be moved into the archive,
I `repackaged' it locally to depend | texlive-base-bin, I realized that
there is a *stupid* error:

Package: tex4ht
Depends: ... tex4ht-files

But there is tex4ht-common and not -files!

Please before uploading be so nice and make an
upgrade/remove/install/purge/install-cycle test.

Best wishes

Norbert