Dear mentors,

I am looking for the new version 0.55+svn256-1 of the package syck which is
already in Debian, maintained by Robert Jordens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. jordens
doesn't use it any more and has given me permission to "take it". (He isn't
responding to my mail - might be on vacation)

* Package name    : syck
  Version         : 0.55+svn256-1
  Upstream Author : Why The Lucky Stiff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* URL             : http://whytheluckystiff.net/syck
* License         : BSD
  Section         : devel

* Syck is a simple YAML parser kit.
  .
  YAML(tm) (rhymes with 'camel') is a straightforward machine parsable
  data serialization format designed for human readability and
  interaction with scripting languages such as Perl and Python. YAML is
  optimized for data serialization, formatted dumping, configuration
  files, log files, Internet messaging and filtering. This specification
  describes the YAML information model and serialization format. Together
  with the Unicode standard for characters, it provides all the
  information necessary to understand YAML Version 1.0 and construct
  computer programs to process it.
  .
  The whole point of Syck is to make parsing and emitting YAML very
  simple for scripting languages through C bindings.  It doesn't strive
  to be a pull parser or very extendible.  It just is concerned with
  translated into a scripting language's internal native data type.

It builds these binary packages:
libsyck0-dev - YAML parser kit -- development files
php5-syck  - YAML parser kit -- PHP5 bindings

The package is lintian and linda clean
The upload would fix these bugs: 324316, 359245, 378440, 415217, 418308

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/syck/syck_0.55+svn256-1.dsc

I would be very glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

--
      Regards,                       Thomas Jollans
GPG key: 0xF421434B may be found on various keyservers, eg pgp.mit.edu
Hacker key <http://hackerkey.com/>:
v4sw6+8Yhw4/5ln3pr5Ock2ma2u7Lw2Nl7Di2e2t3/4TMb6HOPTen5/6g5OPa1XsMr9p-7/-6