"Ben Finney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Don Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Ben Finney wrote:
> Don Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Block by (and a few other control mechanisms) aren't support at
> > submit@ time; it's a valid wishlist bug, and one that I'm going
> > to be resolving soon.
>
> Thanks. Would you like me to submit a bug report for this wishlist
> bug?

If there's not currently one against debbugs

At least six, if <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/378108> is to be
believed.

I'll refrain from adding yet another :-)

Most of the bugs listed there actually are requesting the reverse of what you wanted, but at least
bug <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/424431>
(part of the forcemerged blob) requests both.