Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sunpinyin-slm".

* Package name    : sunpinyin-slm
  Version         : 1.0~hg20081119-1
  Upstream Author : Lei Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and others
* URL             : http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/input-method
* License         : LGPL/CDDL Dual license
  Section         : utils
  Description     : A language model training tool suite

It builds these binary packages:
sunpinyin-slm - A statistical language model training tool suite

sunpinyin-slm provides the tools for
- segmenting Chinese sentence into words
- training a trigram backoff language model for predicting next character
  with its preceeding characters.
- the generated language model can be used in sunpinyin [1] which is a
  Chinese input method engine.

IIRC, currently Debian does not has such a tool for segmenting Chinese text
into words or building statistic language models. Once we can segmenting
Chinese text, it can serve as a building block of full text search for
Chinese text.

The upload would fix these bugs: 490970

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
  contrib non-free
- dget

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sunpinyin-slm/sunpinyin-slm_1.0~hg20081119-1.dsc

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/478811

--
Kind Regards,
Kov Chai

--
Structures are the weapons of the mathematician.
                                   -- N. Bourbaki