Rogério's mail ([0]) gave me desire to insist.

Now I'm being much more clearer and short: a (not so unpopular) package
(Denemo) is unmaintained. It has bugs and a very old version packaged,
which upstream strongly suggests to avoid. I repackaged it from scratch:
last upstream version (and changes aren't really minor, also w.r.t.
packaging), and dropped CDBS.

To the first mail I send, the maintainer answers, after 15 days, "I have
no time to comment".
To the second mail, where I link the package I made, no answer after 18
days.

What should I do?

"Just wait" would also be an admissible response... but _how much time_?
And then?

thanks

Pietro

[0]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2009/08/msg00308.html

P.S: please CC me too, I'm in -mentors but not in -devel