Hola Bernardo Damele A. G.!

El 25/07/2009 a las 18:21 escribiste:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7-1 of my package "sqlmap".

> It builds these binary packages:
> sqlmap     - automatic SQL injection tool

The current release of sqlmap is not suitable for Debian, as it includes
binary files without their source code. Please note that the binaries
contained in a package must be buildable (at the debian/rules build time) and
even if the source code cointains a generated binary file it must be ignored
when generating the package.

Also if it includes binary files, it can't be architecture all.

Anyway, if the source is available and buildable with debian tools, it might
be feasible to split the package in sqlmap and sqlmap-udf (assuming the udf
files are optional), and set the correct architecture to sqlmap-udf.

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
is probably the day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners."