On 01/27/2012 03:21 PM, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

>  - debian/patches/series is an empty file. It can be removed.

Done.

>  - debian/rules: just 'rm -rf doc/html doc/latex doc/man' should be
>    enough.  rm -f will not give an error for files that do not exist.

Done.

>  - please update the config.{guess,sub} files when building the
>    package, eg. with the autotools_dev sequence addon for debhelper.

Done.

>  - please consider using xz compression for the binary packages

Done.

I have also moved to debhelper compat level 9 (the current preferred
version in unstable) and made appropriate modifications.

> As this changes the soname, did you test that the packages
> build-depending on libwfmath-0.3-dev still work (build) with the new
> version?

Yes, and no they do not compile with the new version, but neither do
they compile with the old version of libwfmath-dev using GCC 4.6 or
later, so I consider the point moot.  I have an ITA for those packages
and upstream updates in the pipe.

If have uploaded a new source package to mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wfmath/wfmath_0.3.12-1.dsc

Changes:
 wfmath (0.3.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * new upstream release
   * new maintainer: Debian games team (closes: #653979)
     - added myself as uploader
   * converted packaging to use dh sequenceer
   * renamed binary packages due to SONAME bump
   * converted to 3.0 (quilt) source format
   * updated Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes required)
   * debian/control: added Vcs- fields
   * refined doc packaging rules
   * added symbols tracking
   * debian/copyright: converted to DEP-5 format
   * debian/rules: regenerated autoconfigury
   * use xz compression for packaging
   * move to debhelper compat level 9

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.w...@bregmasoft.ca>