Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for

 * Package name    : taskcoach
   Version         : 1.3.6-1
   Upstream Author : Task Coach developers <develop...@taskcoach.org>
 * URL             : http://www.taskcoach.org
 * License         : GPL-3+, wxwindows, LGPL-2.1+, PSF-2.7.2, MIT, BSD
   Section         : utils

It builds one binary package, architecture-independant since the
source is pure python:

taskcoach  - friendly task manager

Upstream has been maintaining this program actively since 2005 on
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BSD, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Users
have contributed 32 languages. The soft has been downloaded 1.5
million times on Sourceforge last year.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/taskcoach

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/taskcoach/taskcoach_1.3.6-1.dsc

Please CC me any answer or information, I am not on the list.

Kind regards,