Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Hello mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cxxtest".

CxxTest is a lightweight xUnit-like testing framework for C/C++ applications.
Writing test is easier and simpler than others C/C++ testing frameworks because
it is not required to register them. Once the test case is written, it can be
translated to the standalone C++ code by using the provided generator.

A CMake module currently exists for CxxTest and it is present in cmake-data
Debian package, but the CxxTest framework is not in Debian repositories yet so
I think that this tool can be useful.

 * Package name    : cxxtest
   Version         : 4.0.3-1
   Upstream Author : William Hart <weh...@sandia.gov>
 * URL             : http://cxxtest.com/
 * License         : LGPL-2.1+
   Section         : devel

It builds this binary package:

cxxtest    - xUnit-like framework for C/C++ applications

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/cxxtest

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cxxtest/cxxtest_4.0.3-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. My signing key
is also in the DM keyring so I can follow the package myself, after the
first approval in the Debian repos.

Kind regards
Simone Rossetto