Le Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 05:42:29AM +0000, Samuel Bronson a écrit :
> Russ Allbery <rra <at> debian.org> writes:
>
> > Daniel Stender <daniel <at> danielstender.com> writes:
> >
> > > For the very next of my commits,
> >
> > > 1) what URI should I give to the very next commits, and should I just
> > > just disregard the Lintian complain
> >
> > For right now, I would ignore the complaint and use an unversioned URL,
> > since so far as I can tell there is no versioned URL currently available
> > that takes you straight to the current text of the document.  However, I
> > may have missed something.
>
> Actually, there is
> <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/dep/web/deps/dep5/copyright-
> format.xml?revision=269&view=markup>. Not exactly the most readable, but it
> does
> work.

Hello Samuel,

I do not recommend to use this URL.  The current draft will not have normative
changes anymore, so you can use:

  http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

The DEP is in a final review stage.  Unless additional delays, I will probably
mark it accepted next week, and the above URL will become valid immediately
after the next Policy upload.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy