tag 659854 + confirmed
owner 659854 !
thanks

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:08:00 +0100, Florian Schlichting wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "vpnc":
> dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vpnc/vpnc_0.5.3r512-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/vpnc

This looks very good IMO.

Just some remarks which you might want to look at:
- I think PREFIX is only needed for the install but not for the build
  target in debian/rules.
- uscan - debian/watch don't work. I don't know if there are releases
  planned but for the svn snapshots a get-orig-source target might be
  nice.
- debian/copyright: mismatch between GPL-2+ and "version 1 ...
  GPL-1".
- debhelper 9 might (or might not, I haven't checked) pass more
  hardening *FLAGS down to the build system?
- Similar: The package doesn't seem to honour DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt.
- "mk-version: 6: mk-version: Syntax error: "(" unexpected"
  looks a bit ugly (only triggered by dash, not by bash or zsh, and
  checkbashisms also whines), and it leads to
  "-DVERSION=\"\"" in the gcc calls.

(If you have the package in git somewhere reviewing future changes
would be more convenient for me :))

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Frank Zappa: MOTHERS AT KPFK