On Sa, 25 Feb 2012, lina wrote:
> For the  journal      = jbioch,
>
> It transformed the Upper case into small case.
>
> supposed to be journal = JBIOCH

Is "JBIOCH" a bibtex string defined via
        @string{JBIOCH="..."}
?

I am not sure but maybe @strings in bibtex are case insensitive ...
don't know, did you try?

If not, then this should be a proper bug report and does not
withhold any upload.

Best wishes

Norbert
`My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland
and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am
therefore excused from saving Universes.'
                 --- Ford's last ditch attempt to get out of helping
                 --- Slartibartfast.