> Why priority "extra"?

Sorry, my bad. I've changed it to optional.

> You build depend on "debhelper (>= 9.0.0)", but debhelper doesn't
> use such versioning scheme anymore. Even if did, "debhelper (>= 9)"
> would be both shorter and more friendly to backporters.

I didn't know that. Fixed.

> Debian Policy 3.9.3 has been just released, you probably want to
> bump Standards-Version.

Thanks for that advise. I dind't change that because my lintian was
complaining, but surely in a near future it won't. Fixed.

> Vcs-* fields are support for point to Debian packaging repository,
> not upstream repository.

I didn't know that either. I thought it was for any VCS. Fixed.

> Unless there are good reasons (like: license issues, or tremendous
> space saving), I'd advise to use the pristine upstream tarball. But
> if you really must repackage, then it'd nice if:
> - package had version number that indicate that the source was
> repackaged (it's common to use +dfsg suffix is stuff was repackaged
> for DFSG reasons, or +ds otherwise);
> - you provided get-orig-source target in debian/rules.

I've modified the upstream tarball in order to save space, and to avoid
writing all copyright information in d/copyright. Anyway, following your
advise now I'm using the pristine upstream tarball, and I've updated
d/copyright.

Thanks for all the advises, Jacub.

For anyone who is willing to sponsor themole, one can download the
package with dget using this command:

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/themole/themole_0.2.6-1.dsc

More information about hello can be obtained from:

http://themole.nasel.com.ar/.

Changes since the last upload:

     * Changed priority from extra to optional
     * Updates Standards-Version to 3.9.3
     * Removed Vcs-* fields.
     * Now using pristine upstream tarball.

Regards,