Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem since a couple of weeks ago, with exactly
the same scenario: the .dsc uploaded, then for some reason I can't remember
the rest of the source package did not, and now I receive a 403 forbidden.
I though it was a problem on my side but I had not had time to investigate.