Ok, so here we go again correcting some issues:

  *** UPDATE ***
    New version from svn trunk (2.3.0~svn544 replaces 2.1.0).
    Documentation (html + LaTeX) is now included in build-process.

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libblocxx".
  Have a look at it, please.

 * Package name    : libblocxx
   Version         : 2.3.0~svn544
   Upstream Author : (C) 2000-2009 Quest Software, Inc.
                     (C) 2005-2006 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved.
                     (C) 2000-2006 Vintela, Inc. All rights reserved.
 * URL             : http://blocxx.sf.net/
 * License         : BSD-3
   Section         : libs

  It builds those binary packages:

    libblocxx-dbg - BloCxx debugging symbols
    libblocxx-dev - BloCxx development libraries and header files
    libblocxx-doc - BloCxx documentation and examples
    libblocxx8 - BloCxx - C++ Framework for Application Development

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libblocxx

  Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

    dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libb/libblocxx/libblocxx_2.3.0~svn544-1.dsc

  More information about BloCxx can be obtained from
http://blocxx.sf.net/

  Changes since the last upload:

    * Initial release (Closes: #647639)
    * include documentation in build
    * add patch: use default automake
    * add patch: fix path to dot in Doxyfile.in
    * add patch: exclude testsuite from documentation
    * add patch: don't build autogenerated manpages

  Regards,
   Björn Esser