Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mail-notification".

It builds those binary packages:

  mail-notification - mail notification in system tray
  mail-notification-evolution - evolution support for mail notification

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/mail-notification

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mail-notification/mail-notification_5.4.dfsg.1-6.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

mail-notification (5.4.dfsg.1-6) unstable; urgency=low

  * Allow linking with --as-needed (thanks to Michael Bienia for the
    patch).
  * Support building with Evolution 3.4 (thanks to Michael Biebl and
    Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre for the patch; closes: #677455).

 -- Stephen Kitt <st...@sk2.org>  Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:03:39 +0200

Regards,
 Stephen Kitt