On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Jakub Wilk <jw...@debian.org> wrote:

> "Converted to..." doesn't usually play well with the freeze policy. But in
> this case the required changes are small enough that hopefully the Release
> Team won't mind.

Do you think I should change the Phrase like added the Format:
Upstream-Name: and Source field instead?

> I noticed another flaw of the current copyright file: the license for st/*
> is wrong. Please fix this, too.

Ok I will fix this tonight!.

>> Along with closing the bug I added myself as maintainer
>

> That should be okay.
>

>> but I didn't change standards version.
>

> Very well.
>

>> Additionally I gave new repository name as suckless-tools-wheezy.git I've
>> not created it yet on collab just would like to know if name is okay or you
>> can suggest me better name ;)
>

> I'm not a git expert, but isn't it usual to keep multiple branches in a
> single repository?

We can keep if we had the previous history in Git but in my case the
suckless-tools is a fresh repository from 39-1 and previous maintainer
had his own repository in his own domain. So its kinda messy situation
that I can't hold this package history in existing suckless-tools.git.
Or better I host it some where else than collab like github or
gitorious with same name as suckless-tools.git what do you think?

>> There is also a patch for removing FTBFS on Gnu/hurd but this is fixed in
>> new version of dmenu do you think it is good to add this patch [1]
>

> Hurd is not a release architecture, so I'm pretty sure Release Team won't be
> happy about such a change.

OK I won't apply it since its any how fixed in new version of dmenu

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info