Package: sponsorship-requests
  Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "liferea"

 * Package name    : liferea
   Version         : 1.8.6-1.1
   Upstream Author : Lars Windolf <lars.lind...@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://liferea.sourceforge.net
 * License         : GPLv2
   Section         : web

  It builds those binary packages:

    liferea    - feed aggregator for GNOME
 liferea-data - architecture independent data for liferea
 liferea-dbg - liferea debug symbols

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/liferea

    dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/liferea/liferea_1.8.6-1.1.dsc

  More information about liferea can be obtained from
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/liferea.html.

  Changes since the last upload:

liferea (1.8.6-1.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer upload.
  * Fixed crash when dragging Google Reader feeds to parent node.
    (Closes: #692526)
  * Fixed crash when removing folders in Google Reader feeds. (Closes: #692525)
  * Fixed crash when opening empty links in feeds. (Closes: #692272)
  * Fixed crash when network online status changes. (Closes: #692270)
  * Fixed bug where web browser doesn't launch or the wrong web browser is
    launched. (Closes: #668197)
  * Fixed bug where user's desktop was spammed with notifications about
    Google Reader feeds that have already been read. (Closes: #692007)
  * Replaced build-depends on transitional package libwebkit-dev with
    libwebkitgtk-dev. (Closes: #677749)
  * Added hardening-wrapper since liferea has a parser and should be
    built with hardening.  (Closes: #692527)

 -- David Michael Smith <sidic...@gmail.com>  Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:43:14 +0800

  Regards,
   David Michael Smith