Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libgetoptionkit-php"

 * Package name    : libgetoptionkit-php
   Version         : 1.2.1-1
   Upstream Author : Yo-An Lin <cornelius.h...@gmail.com>
 * URL             : https://github.com/c9s/GetOptionKit
 * License         : GPL v3
   Section         : php

It builds those binary packages:

    libgetoptionkit-php - Commandline options parser for PHP 5.3.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libgetoptionkit-php

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libg/libgetoptionkit-php/libgetoptionkit-php_1.2.1-1.dsc

This is the best maintained option parser for PHP I've found - and I will need it as a dependency for other PHP package.

I am a DM and would like to get the appropriate DM upload permission set at some point.

Regards,
Tomasz Muras