Hi Tomasz,

2013/7/30 Tomasz Buchert <tomasz.buch...@inria.fr>:
> Hi,
> done! I've pushed changes to the git repository and I've uploaded a new
> version
> of the package to mentors (it should be visible soon).
>
> Systemd support is a different story. It is available in a 'systemd' branch
> in the
> git repository. The reason why it's not in 'master' is that, as the package
> could be pushed back to wheezy or Ubuntu LTS. There is no
> dh-systemd in these distributions so it wouldn't build. Therefore I planned
> to release 1.2.6-1 *without* systemd support, followed by 1.2.6-2 that does
> include that support using dh-systemd. Is it reasonable?
>
> Oh, I see now that dh-systemd actually made it into wheezy-backports.
> I guess I should merge systemd branch to master now. Please let me know
> if I'm right.

You intend to be a maintainer of the package, so it is really up to
you to decide
how to proceed further. If you have good reasons not to include systemd-files
in this upload and to do it later - no problem.

Your changes seem to be fine. I would upload your package. Please, let me
know, whether you want it or I should wait for systemd-implementation.

Thanks,

Anton