On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:18 AM, Mikhail Morfikov <mmorfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pbuilder also supports that using hooks, e.g.:
>>
>> # ln -s /usr/share/doc/pbuilder/examples/C10shell
>> /var/cache/pbuilder/hooks/C10shell
>>
>> ...and the next time your build fails, pbuilder will dump you in the
>> chroot with a shell.
>
> I checked this solution, but I'm wondering how to resume pbuilder after
> it dumps me in the chroot? Let's say I fixed everything that should be
> fixed, and what next?

If you want to continue fixing issues as you go along, just keep
spamming 'fakeroot debian/rules binary' in your shell (assuming your
end goal is to produce binary .deb packages). You can of course try
running other targets in d/rules to narrow down and solve specific
issues that you want to fix.

Regards,
Vincent