On 21/10/16 14:55, YunQiang Su wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
> <po...@debian.org> wrote:
>> Control: severity -1 serious
>>
>> On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 22:29:48 -0700 Afif Elghraoui <a...@debian.org> wrote:
>>> Control: severity -1 important
>>> Control: tag -1 + help
>>>
>>> Hello and thank you for the report.
>>>
>>> على الجمعـة 19 آب 2016 ‫14:48، كتب Jonathan Jackson:
>>>>

>>> While the package may be unusable on mips64el, it works well for the
>>> vast majority of users as I understand it, so this situation deserves a
>>> severity of 'important' rather than 'grave'.
>>
>> mips64el is a release architecture, thus this bug is serious.
>
> mips64el seems building successfully now, while mipsel fails.
> I guess it is due to Loongson machine.

If mips64el has built (possibly one of the build machines is 'nicer' to
it), is this bug RC anymore?

> Let me have a give-back on mipsel.

While it could help, the same segfault happens on armel, mipsel and x32
according to the build logs. I don't think it's hardware specific.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=python-pysam

Thanks,
James