On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:53:50PM +0000, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I'll now work on fixing the keyring mirror on nono, because it needs
> doing. However, it would not be such a bad idea not to list people in
> dm_list.html until they have actually done something as DMs.

I managed to find the problem and fix it.

On closer inspection it turned out that the issue was with the cached
version of the merged keyring+projectb information not being
invalidated. The page footer now also shows the timestamp of the cache,
so we can catch this issue easily should it happen again.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enr...@enricozini.org>