On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 09:29:35AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> As a point of reference my full name is "Hans Henning Goswin von
> Brederlow". "Brederlow" is my last name. Or should that be "von
> Brederlow" or "Brederlow, von"? And yes, I've seen all 3 being used in
> RL. "Hans" would be my first name but "Goswin" is what people call me
> (my christian name?). So would I put "Goswin" as my first name and "Hans
> Henning" as middle name? Where do I put the "von"?
>
> So you see even for the applicant this is difficult to fill in.
>
> Please fill in "Dr. Prof. Graf Albert Bert Corin von Debbie zu Erna".

Thank you for your insightful feedback, but as I mentioned in my
previous email, we need to feed LDAP which uses RFC2798[1], which
defines the fields we should fill up.

Take your patronising sarcasm to IETF if you must, but please keep it
away from here.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2798.txt

Ciao,

Enrico