Hi Eugene, thanks for the AM report. You were the first to make one now
that we have many more email notifications, so you get to test a few
glitches.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 06:48:18PM -0000, Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:

> I recommend to accept Christian Hofstaedtler as a new Debian Developer,
> uploading.
> The account name is zeha.

This is the automatic AM report feature in action. The From: address was
missing the "via nm" bit, which I should have readded now.

>  * Applicant background
>
> None

For future cases, this can be filled via
http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2013/08/msg00028.html which is a
new feature that we probably haven't advertised well enough.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enr...@enricozini.org>