> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I am an upstream developer of the LTTng project and I have been co-maintaining
> the lttng packages in Debian with Jon Bernard doing the uploads for a couple
> years.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian
> Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:58:17 -0400

I completely support Michael [1] becoming a Debian Maintainer.  For the
past 2+ years he has committed to maintaining the lttng suite of
packages through major upstream releases, soname changes, necessary
package reorganization, bug triage and resolution, and communicating
between upstream and downstream to reach ideal solutions.  These
packages include:

  babeltrace
  liburcu
  ltt-control
  lttnganalyses
  lttng-modules
  lttngtop
  lttv
  ust

The commit logs on collab-maint do not lie, he's done the lion's share
of the work for quite some time.  His commitment to quality is
outstanding, he's remarkably responsive and consistent, and his ethic
for free software is exemplary.

Debian will be better with Michael as a member.  Please accept him as a
Debian Maintainer.

[1]: Michael Jeanson <mjean...@gmail.com> (key
9866243242B6422779E20B6286561F452180FCFE)

- --
Jon

Jon Bernard (via nm.debian.org)
--