Hello,

I recommend to accept Giovani Augusto Ferreira as a new Debian Developer,
uploading.
The account name is giovani.

 * Applicant background

My name is Giovani Augusto Ferreira. I'm 31 years old, living in Po├žo Fundo,
Brazil. I am a teacher in a High School course in my town.

I'm a GNU Systems user since 2002, and a Debian user since 2007. I started to
contribute with free software since 2009, acting in Brazilian Free Software
Movement as speaker and organizate event each FLISoL, Debian Day and others. In
2015 and 2016 I colaborate to realize Mini Debconf's in Brazil, at FISL and
Latinoware.

I joined to contribute with Debian packaging in 2015. My first sponsored
package was uploaded in Jun 2015, and I've been a Debian Maintainer since Fev
2016. So far, I've mostly packaged some packages related to forensics, I
contribute to Debian Forensics Team since Oct 2015.

Going forward, packaging more Forensics software, realizing events always
disseminating Debian for all.

Regards,

Christoph Egger