Bernelle Verster (via nm.debian.org) dijo [Sat, Oct 08, 2022 at 04:20:16PM
-0000]:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian
> Developer, non-uploading.
> I have been asked and accepted to stay on the DebConf Committee, and
> thus will need to change from emeritus to active status.

FWIW, I know and have worked with Bernelle since 2016, when she was
part of the local organization team in Cape Town, South Africa. She is
a very enthusiastic member of DebConf, and has contributed a lot to
the DebConf Committee, with perspectives often different from the
other, more "traditional" Debian members that conform the Committee.

I am very happy to continue having her on debconf-ctte, and am more
than happy to welcome her again formally back in the project.