-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

For nm.debian.org, at 2026-08-07:
I support Luke Yasuda <[email protected]>'s request to become a Debian Maintainer.
I have worked with Luke Yasuda on sponsoring uploads of postfixadmin,
file-kanji, grub2-splashimages, mysql-sandbox, mirmon, kasumi, and rcs
for about two weeks in July 2026, and I consider them as having sufficient
technical competence.

I sponsored seven of Luke's uploads to unstable between 2026-07-14 and
2026-07-28. Those included a new upstream release of postfixadmin, adoption and
modernization of several orphaned packages (file-kanji, grub2-splashimages,
mysql-sandbox, rcs), taking over mirmon with useful additions such as a
systemd unit/timer and manpage, and joining kasumi as an uploader on the
Debian Input Method Team.

Beyond the packages I personally sponsored, I have also reviewed Luke's full
sponsored-upload history in Debian (fourteen uploads since December 2024,
from six different sponsors). The strongest technical work is on
postfixadmin: packaging rewrites, maintainer-script fixes, dependency
cleanup, and closing long-standing bugs. Other uploads show competent
handling of ITAs, DEP-5 copyright, debhelper/standards modernization, and
routine packaging hygiene. The packages Luke maintains have no RC bugs and
essentially clean lintian.

I have personally worked with Luke Yasuda <[email protected]>
(key 4E098D1900AA3F721899261409B3316E13A11EFC) for about two weeks of
direct sponsorship in July 2026 (and have reviewed their packaging work
going back to December 2024), and I know Luke Yasuda
can be trusted to have upload rights for their own packages, right now.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=OuY3
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Simon Quigley (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/1567/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/process/1567/

Reply via email to