Hello Ying-Chun!
Ying-Chun Liu (via nm.debian.org) dijo [Sun, Aug 16, 2026 at 06:06:25PM -0000]:
I met Luke Yasuda in DebConf26 in Argentina. We have a good
conversation on bazel and mozc related stuff.
(...)
I've signed Luke Yasuda's key and checked the ID of Luke Yasuda. All
looks good to me. And I'm using caff to send Luke Yasuda the
encrypted mail for the signature. I've made sure that they are able
to decrypt encrypted messages sent to this key and that they're able
to sign messages with the same key.
Due to the interactions we had, I'm convinced that Luke Yasuda as
they present themselves on nm.debian.org is the rightful owner of
both email [email protected] and GPG key 4E09 8D19 00AA 3F72 1899 2614
09B3 316E 13A1 1EFC.
FWIW, I can (as everybody else) verify Luke's key has been recently
signed with your key 0x44173fa13d058888:
https://pgpkeys.eu/pks/lookup?search=luke+yasuda&fingerprint=on&op=index
So, I'm a bit baffled here: what is the reason for endorisng Luke's
key, if it is already certified by yours?
Key endorsements were created as a (slightly?) lower verification tier
than key signatures. As keyring-maint, I see no added value in
submitting an endorsement in this condition.
Greetings!