-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

For nm.debian.org, at 2026-09-10:

I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Maintainer.

I have been working on updating the `buildstream` and `buildstream-plugins`
packages to the upstream 2.x branch, and in the last 6 months have packaged
some new dependencies myself (`buildbox` and `python3-pyroaring`), as well
as contributing fixes and an NMU to other dependencies and upstream.

While I am most grateful to the Debian Developers who have sponsored my
uploads so far, I would like to apply to be a Debian Maintainer so that
I do not burden them with the frequent uploads of my packages' upstreams
and to have a base on which to make my next contributions to Debian.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAEBCgAdFiEE8kQteEB5XwQOARirJJ8BDPVY9YQFAmqi2zQACgkQJJ8BDPVY
9YRtLg/+NQa9m6BCVLdQfGnQk2p+DrLUipj0k+VZficgkMogj4MtjtswJxZq7IJb
WC0JJor+7Khg4Ea7qtOxmvIatiySZK6mu9PbM+VCJidTwEkG1/HfFgYJMs1hTOS6
sAYggm7p2S8uEzAI5EPofAPdwix6VsYzR0Lf+we45USbjpil75tBl/4gmONQeMKr
vOQ8it/Ijp2V2I3xBbP5J6YBAkdPQmNDGLZmW3utVjY0pi8n2tXUV/jwG6oIVenv
MgonAHg9wyRTTt6eYI5lUUNOBLzderWcmZPIP9ybTb7uIqyDWDDvrsokJE1h83wH
KQLrqyp+PvrFltSAlhBl8RO5XL6phnwilt/TrdvmHpLX+UJ8dInZv56/2i+K8RQY
A77IqeQR5hMNLxh1ZHyVCOxo9EXtu6faUIcSIorkMLEcqpQHyET2+Y4PwYpJ3MsQ
OJMzZRC3q7DumxXEfZnc8U7f2CAVqVDjmYn6bU+g8PdOOkYdbkhlQw1ASQWs3xOG
os8V15Jq1SUGBGnB4mKMruxbNZr0p3XrqbgdFWJpJ5NAVubGm52L74hpt9KWyD0R
hBcaH84eS4FAS69P2LFxIGxsov32mT8yvBLwGcww82DXywPLgLIc2VQ5vyzGrwcW
3akhrq2fu/i2KKjSHQZl87eUT4iH2Uw7xKM8XoyDDJ+daJDbBME=
=IxRR
-----END PGP SIGNATURE----

Theodore Tucker (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/1573/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/process/1573/

Reply via email to