Hello,

On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 01:08:47AM -0400, Mike Furr wrote:
> What's the story with the ocamlgsl package that's in svn?
> Sylvain, it looks like you started to package it a couple of months ago
> and it never made it into the archive...  Are there any problems with
> the package?  Do you just need a sponsor?  It doesn't look quite
> finished, but fairly close.

Yeah, a sponsor...

Well, in fact, i was just needing a sponsor. I don't think there is
problem in the package. I think it could enter the archive, without
problem...

If you want to sponsor the upload of the package, go ahead, i am ready
for it ( since 1 month ).

... Hummm... You think it "doesn't look quite finished", could you give
me more detail ? I will fix whatever you want to upload it ( i made a
promise to upstream about this, in fact ).

Thanks for sponsoring.
Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall

ps : maybe i mistake, and you don't want to sponsor it, if so, just
forgive me.